MH Professional Eng.
Commissioning Williams College - One Beautiful Building at a Time
MH Professional Engineering has provided or is in the process of providing Commissioning Authority Services for a large variety of projects on the Williams College campus, located in Williamstown, Massachusetts.
These projects have a wide range of individual system types, including HVAC equipment, HVAC control system, interior and exterior lighting control system, plumbing system, and the building envelope.
Our projects thus far have included/include the following:
- Weston Field Athletic Improvement Project
- Fuel Storage Tank Conversion
- Stetson Court Residence Hall
- Weston Hall Renovation
- Kellogg Hall Renovation
- Campus Bookstore
- Science Center – North (in construction)
- Science Center – South
- Fort Hoosac Renovation Project (in construction)
- Maintenance Database
- North Campus Utility Systems – Chiller Plant Upgrade
- Muir-Samuelson Natatorium HVAC Renovation
- Center for Development Economics (CDE, St. Anthony Hall) (in construction)
- Sawyer Library
- Morley Science Building Chiller Upgrade
- Goodrich Hall Renovation
- Williams Inn
- East College Heating Upgrades
- Library Shelving Facility
- Garfield House Project
- Fitch Hall
MH Professional Engineering is grateful for the ability to spend so much time at such a breathtaking location in the heart of Williamstown.
#Commissioning #WilliamsCollege #Buildings #Engineering #Williamstown